Our company provides all of our clients with the best, high quality writing and editing services. The moment that you place your order, you agree that you are fully aware of the user agreement. Ensure that you have fully read and understood our terms and conditions.
- Our company is and will not be responsible and that we do not guarantee anything with regard to your grades or college/university acceptance, but instead we guarantee that we will provide you with the best document based on your specifications.
- We can’t be held responsible any issues regarding incorrect email addresses, spam settings, or failure to connect to the internet which may result to the late delivery of the completed project.
- In case you provide us with a draft and order editing/revision service, you may use the final document we provide as is or with your own corrections.
- In case you order custom writing from scratch with us, all drafts we’ll provide could be used as a reference material only.
- Recommendations and references we create are based solely on the information provided by the client. Such documents should be used as a guidance only and in any case shouldn’t be submitted without the approval and consent of the recommended party. We condemn any fake recommendations, and our Company will not write such.
- Our company provides all our clients a free revision service for 14 days since the final draft completion. In cases when we need to make any revisions, the instructions that you gave us may not be changed, the revised document would still be based from the original requested order. Once the timeline to ask for a revision has passed, we are considering that you are satisfied with what we have provided.
- All refund requests are discussed with our Quality Assurance Department via email. Please send us an email specifying the details of your request on what exactly is wrong in case you are not satisfied with the final document. Our QAD will review the request and offer all possible solutions.
- Our service liability is limited to the amount of the order.
- Be aware that we the consultant assigned to work on your order will not start to work on it unless the payment has been made to us. We are not responsible for the customers delay in their payment.
- The consultant assigned to you will base their work according to the instructions that you have specified. It is upon you to provide them clear and precise instructions. If you are to change the original instructions you gave us, it will be considered as editing, and thus we will require you to make another payment for our editing services.
- Should you attempt to contact our support or consultants outside of the contact information listed on our website your contact will be considered as a violation of the company’s terms and conditions. These actions will be considered as fraud and would require our Fraud Detection Department to conduct its investigation.
- The client agrees that we will provide them all documents in Microsoft Word 2003-2013 compatible format. Any other file types that the client would want the document to be accomplished in should be fully coordinated to our support team. This means that we are not liable for any issues regarding file opening and reading.
- Our service provides all clients with 30 days of free revisions period. If a client has any comments regarding the draft, he may send them via email, and revision will be done by our experts for free. Order is considered closed and not refundable after 30 days of the final draft submission.
- All of our clients and website viewers are strongly advised to exercise strong caution when viewing reviews about us. Reviews may at times be incomplete, biased or false. We would never influence any review, but instead we aim to provide the reviewer all of the information they would need to write an honest opinion about us for our clients to view. We are open to any recommendations given by them and we will always look to improve on the quality of our services. Each and every reviewer that is affiliated with us is obliged by the FTC to clearly specify that on their website.
- Our service outsources SEO and marketing activities to the vendors. If you feel any abuse from the link left on your website, please contact us directly via email at once.
Please ensure that all files you are sending us correspond one of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, doc, docx, pdf, rtf, odt, uot, txt, xls, xlsx, ods, ppt, pptx, odp, zip, 7z, xz, rar, tar, gz, tgz, tbz, txz. We are not liable for issues with delivery of files of the not supported file formats.